Mini Chef Convertible Helper Tower
Step right up! The Mini Chef Convertible Helper Tower gives your little one the independence to safely reach kitchen countertops, bathroom sinks, and any too-tall-to-access places. Once they've done their thing – poof – the tower transforms into a sturdy table and stool perfect for eating, playing, and enjoying. (And it's Montessori-inspired!)
- Includes FREE Mini Wooden Cutter
- Adjustable access step (3 height options)
- 2-in-1 design - converts seamlessly into a table and stool
The Mini Chef Convertible 2-in-1 Montessori inspired helper tower also transforms into a table in a few easy steps! The educational platform tower acts like a kitchen stool for your child to safely reach kitchen counters.
Encourages independence, self-confidence, and skill development
- Material - Made with sustainably sourced FSC® birch plywood and New Zealand pine wood. Lead and phthalate safe, non-toxic finish.
- Safety - Conforms to ASTM F963 & F2613, U.S. CPSC safety standards and California Prop 65. Intertek certified.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED - Tested for over 10,000 chemicals and passes the most stringent emission standards. It contributes to clean indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your little one to play and grow.
- Recommended age - 18 months to 6 years or up to 175 lbs (80 kg)
- Converts seamlessly into a table and stool (yes, both!)
- Adjustable access step (3 height options)
- Flat packed, easy to assemble.
- Designed by a Montessori mama.
Dimensions & Care
- Tower: 36” H x 16” W x 16” L
- Table: 17” H x 16” W x 36” L
- Platform Dimensions: 14.5” x 10.5”
- Platform Height: 18”
- Step Height: Adjustable 6” / 8” / 10”
- Product Weight: 15.7 lb (7.1kg)
- Weight limit up to 175 lbs (80 kg)
- Cleans easily using a damp cloth and pH-neutral detergent.
- Do not expose to wet conditions.
- Made for indoor use.
Can furniture teach kids stuff? Yup.
Toddlers learn best when they touch things, smell things, taste things, and see things. Look for ways to provide hands-on, firsthand experiences to encourage independence and self-directed learning.
Open-ended living for independent learning.
Stirring, mixing, kneading dough, cutting, slicing, pouring, spooning, brushing teeth and washing dishes are all great activities your little one can enjoy with the help of a toddler tower.
Real wood. Made to last (and last).
We only use real wood, carefully and sustainably sourced (FSC®). Our products are treated with innovative, non-toxic coating that’s safe for you, and the planet. Plus, it's easy to clean - because duh!
Use a damp, clean cloth to wipe the surfaces. Slight maintenance may be required over time.
Don’t leave or store your Piccalio products outside. They are protected by a lacquer coating but are made of wood and are therefore susceptible to damage caused by exposure to rain and wet conditions.
We recommend keeping our wood products in dry, non-humid environments, and kept away from heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other appliances that produce heat.
While both are equally sturdy and safe, there are some differences between these two towers. The Convertible Helper Tower has the option to convert into a table and chair, while the Foldable Helper Tower does not have this feature. The Foldable Helper Tower can fold for easy storage. Another feature of the Foldable Helper Tower is an adjustable standing platform (3 height options) adjusting as your child grows, while the Convertible Helper Tower only has an adjustable step (3 height options) which is used as a seat when the tower converts into a table.
The Safety Net is a Helper Tower accessory for the first months of use. It can create a protective barrier while your little one is getting familiar with the Helper Tower and gaining confidence.
Please note, if your child is not firmly stable yet, or cannot stand unaided we suggest not using the Helper Tower until the child is fully stable and can stand unsupported.
The Helper Tower is made from FSC Certified (sustainably harvested) Birch plywood and solid Pine. We use a 0-VOC water-based finish that is formaldehyde and lead free.
What parents like you have to say
- Barbara D.Verified BuyerReviewingMini Chef Convertible Helper TowerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars13 seconds agoA HUGE hit
My 1 year old granddaughter is absolutely thrilled with her new tower. She loves it! So does her Mom and Dad as they know where she is and it keeps her totally occupied. She reads her books, pretends to cook, and even chooses to eat some meals from her tower. Best purchase I’ve ever made for the little darling.
- Debbie B.Verified BuyerReviewingMini Chef Convertible Helper TowerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoHelper tower
My grandson absolutely loves this! My daughter said it was the best gift ever.
- Carmela S.Verified BuyerReviewingMini Chef Convertible Helper TowerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoMini chef tower
My Granddaughter absolutely loves it. She likes watching her Mommy cook & bake.
- Marianne r.Verified BuyerReviewingMini Chef Convertible Helper TowerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoMr independent
My grandson especially loves this as he is able to sit down for meals independently. At two years old he is the size of a four year old and can no longer fit into his high chair.
- Sarah H.Verified BuyerReviewingMini Chef Convertible Helper TowerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoA beautiful, sturdy tower
Our 18 month old daughter LOVES this helper tower. We had one previously that made me so nervous, but this one is very solidly built and beautiful in our kitchen.