Piccalio’s open-ended toys and furniture help the play emerge from within the child.
Piccalio is known for their swoon-worthy wooden products for kids.
Non-toxic and beautiful children's items for home and beyond.
Piccalio’s helper tower is destined to become an indispensable part of kitchen life.
Can furniture teach kids stuff? Yup.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use a damp, clean cloth to wipe the surfaces. Slight maintenance may be required over time.
Don’t leave or store your Piccalio products outside. They are protected by a lacquer coating but are made of wood and are therefore susceptible to damage caused by exposure to rain and wet conditions.
We recommend keeping our wood products in dry, non-humid environments, and kept away from heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other appliances that produce heat.
While the Safety Net was designed for Piccalio’s Helper Towers, specifically Mini Chef Convertible Helper Tower, it can be used on other similar towers made by other manufacturers. Make sure to double check dimensions prior to purchasing to ensure the right fit.
The Helper Tower Safety Net has velcro straps to strap around the Mini Chef Convertible Helper Tower and the Mini Chef Foldable Helper Tower.
What parents like you have to say
- Alex M.Verified BuyerReviewingHelper Tower Safety NetI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoImportant aid for younger set.
I first assembled the tower and didn't install the net. I was excited to use the tower, and so was my little one. But, then he promptly fell out backwards. After soothing and checking for injury, I installed the net and put my 13 month old back in the tower. Great fun ensued and no more falls. This is a good idea and product.
- Merisa L.Verified BuyerReviewingHelper Tower Safety NetI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoGreat net
This net definitely helps keep my son safe in his tower
- Elizabeth A.Verified BuyerReviewingHelper Tower Safety NetI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMy toddler loves it
My little girl love to see what I’m doing, and now she can just climb up whenever she wants to join in on cooking or doing laundry.
- Brittany L.Verified BuyerReviewingHelper Tower Safety NetI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoNot as great on the foldable version but does provide some peace of mind for younger child
It's not the best fit for the foldable version as it doesn't leave a lot of room to stand but it looks good and more-or-less does the job. Since it's really the only option to make the foldable version safer I'm glad we have it, but overall I don't feel our setup is safe enough for our 12 month old. Also, you have to undo it from one side for it the tower to fold and it becomes a pain to do that several times a day. I still gave 5 stars because it's a great option for the regular helper tower to make it safer for young children. The foldable helper tower just isn't safe enough for young children period.
- Stephen C.Verified BuyerReviewingHelper Tower Safety NetI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoWorks great
You may also like