Products sold by Piccalio on piccalio.com are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of original purchase. The warranty is valid only under normal use of the product and for the use for which it is normally intended.
To help us assess the issue, please send photographs of the product from various angles and distances. If you still have the boxes, please send along some photos as well if there’s a chance the product was damaged during transport. If the issue cannot be documented with photos, short videos are also welcome.
If you have received a damaged or defective product at the time of delivery, including but not limited to, products damaged during delivery, the warranty does not apply, it is the Policy for Products Received Damaged or Defective that applies.
Defects and/or damages resulting from the following situations are not covered by the warranty:
- Misuse and/or abnormal use
- Improper storage
- Modifications and/or alterations
- Commercial use of the product
- Over-exposure to high or prolonged heat
- Surface markings as a result of shipping
- Use of abrasive cleaning tools or chemical cleaning products
Depending on the nature of the damage or defect, we will suggest one of the following resolutions:
• One or more replacement part(s)
• A replacement item
To make a claim, contact us at hello@piccalio and we will gladly guide you through the procedure. Be sure to provide:
• Your order number
• The name of the product
• The number(s) of the part(s) to be replaced (refer to assembly instructions if necessary)
• Clear photos or videos of the damage or defect where the parts shown in the photo or video are clearly identified
Wooden toys and furniture are generally more durable than plastic toys, but they can sometimes break. Although wooden toys and furniture last many years when treated with care, Piccalio products are not guaranteed against damage due to play and use. The advantage of wooden toys and furniture is that they can easily be repaired with carpenter's glue and then enjoyed for many years to come!
Wood is a natural material that can bear marks. Variations in wood grain, color, knots or texture are normal and natural in our handmade wood products. These unique variations and marks are proof of quality, not defects. That's what makes each product unique!