Piccalio’s open-ended toys and furniture help the play emerge from within the child.
Piccalio is known for their swoon-worthy wooden products for kids.
Non-toxic and beautiful children's items for home and beyond.
Piccalio’s helper tower is destined to become an indispensable part of kitchen life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use a damp, clean cloth to wipe the surfaces. Slight maintenance may be required over time.
Don’t leave or store your Piccalio products outside. They are protected by a lacquer coating but are made of wood and are therefore susceptible to damage caused by exposure to rain and wet conditions.
We recommend keeping our wood products in dry, non-humid environments, and kept away from heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other appliances that produce heat.
While the Safety Net was designed for Piccalio’s Helper Towers, specifically Mini Chef Convertible Helper Tower, it can be used on other similar towers made by other manufacturers. Make sure to double check dimensions prior to purchasing to ensure the right fit.
The Helper Tower Safety Net has velcro straps to strap around the Mini Chef Convertible Helper Tower and the Mini Chef Foldable Helper Tower.
What parents like you have to say
- Elizabeth A.Verified BuyerReviewingHelper Tower Safety NetI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 seconds agoMy toddler loves it
My little girl love to see what I’m doing, and now she can just climb up whenever she wants to join in on cooking or doing laundry.
- Brittany L.Verified BuyerReviewingHelper Tower Safety NetI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 days agoNot as great on the foldable version but does provide some peace of mind for younger child
It's not the best fit for the foldable version as it doesn't leave a lot of room to stand but it looks good and more-or-less does the job. Since it's really the only option to make the foldable version safer I'm glad we have it, but overall I don't feel our setup is safe enough for our 12 month old. Also, you have to undo it from one side for it the tower to fold and it becomes a pain to do that several times a day. I still gave 5 stars because it's a great option for the regular helper tower to make it safer for young children. The foldable helper tower just isn't safe enough for young children period.
- Stephen C.Verified BuyerReviewingHelper Tower Safety NetI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoWorks great
- Ann L.Verified BuyerReviewingHelper Tower Safety NetI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agohelpful
- Mui H.Verified BuyerReviewingHelper Tower Safety NetI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoNice
I would say this is nice to have but not really needed. We got it just in case we need it but because our toddler is 1.5 and pretty tall, we actually didn’t really need the net. But if you have a child who constantly goes in and out, get it.