Surfer | Balance Board
The surf's up! The Surfer Balance Board gives your kiddo a blank canvas for endless imagination, creativity, and movement. Legend has it: this wooden rocker inspires jumping, chilling, balancing, stretching, sliding, and building. Let your little one safely explore every possibility.
- Supports balance, gross motor skills, and creativity
Endless play possibilities
- Adult-friendly :)
The Surfer wooden rocker balance board is a perfect open-ended toy for creative and imaginative play - inspiring little ones to relax, jump and stretch for daily exercise.
- Material - Made with sustainably sourced FSC® birch plywood and beech.Lead and phthalate safe, non-toxic finish.
- Safety - Conforms to ASTM F963, U.S. CPSC safety standards and California Prop 65. Intertek certified.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED - Tested for over 10,000 chemicals and passes the most stringent emission standards. It contributes to clean indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your little one to play and grow.
- Recommended age - 12 months to 6 years or up to 485lbs (220kg)
Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 32" L x 12" W x 7.5" H
- Cleans easily using a damp cloth and pH-neutral detergent.
- Do not expose to wet conditions.
- Made for indoor use.
Totally awesome, modern play
From rocking, swinging, and swaying, to lying on their backs, kids develop important abilities related to balance, motor skills, and creative play. Turn it into a bridge 🚚, cave 🐻, or boat ⛵ - the possibilities are endless, and truly up to them. It’s all about free and fun play.
Designed for you, and for them
Having toys around doesn’t have to ruin your aesthetic. Every Piccalio toy is designed to feel good and look good in your space. For real.
Use a damp, clean cloth to wipe the surfaces. Slight maintenance may be required over time.
Don’t leave or store your Piccalio products outside. They are protected by a lacquer coating but are made of wood and are therefore susceptible to damage caused by exposure to rain and wet conditions.
We recommend keeping our wood products in dry, non-humid environments, and kept away from heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other appliances that produce heat.
The weight limit is up to 485 lbs (220 kg).
The Surfer Balance Board is made from FSC Certified (sustainably harvested) European Beech plywood. We use a 0-VOC water-based finish that is formaldehyde and lead free.
What parents like you have to say
- Natoria G.Verified BuyerReviewingSurfer | Balance BoardI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoVersatile
It is very versatile sturdy and honestly I can stand in it and it held me just fine. That's are tons of ways to play imagine and use this little guy. Best part is seeing him smile.
- Andrea M.Verified BuyerReviewingSurfer | Balance BoardI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoGreat Quality &Buy!
Great quality and the kids love it!
- Tonya B.Verified BuyerReviewingSurfer | Balance BoardI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoTeaching Granddaughter early
I bought this for my granddaughter so she can learn to snowboard and surf as early as possible per the request of her parents. Seems nuts to me but they and she love it! And that's all that matters to me. So I say spoil them rotten! It's an awesome gift and learning to balance on this will definitely help.
- Victoria E.Verified BuyerReviewingSurfer | Balance BoardI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBalance board for our 2 year old grandson
This was purchased early as a Christmas gift for our grandson. I’ll leave a review after the holiday.
- KatherineVerified BuyerReviewingSurfer | Balance BoardI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoKid loves it.
Item is so cute! The kids find this simple board so entertaining