Piccalio’s open-ended toys and furniture help the play emerge from within the child.
Piccalio is known for their swoon-worthy wooden products for kids.
Non-toxic and beautiful children's items for home and beyond.
Piccalio’s helper tower is destined to become an indispensable part of kitchen life.
Can furniture teach kids stuff? Yup.
Open-ended living for independent learning
Stirring, mixing, kneading dough, cutting, slicing, pouring, spooning, brushing teeth and washing dishes are all great activities your little one can enjoy with the help of a toddler tower.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use a damp, clean cloth to wipe the surfaces. Slight maintenance may be required over time.
Don’t leave or store your Piccalio products outside. They are protected by a lacquer coating but are made of wood and are therefore susceptible to damage caused by exposure to rain and wet conditions.
We recommend keeping our wood products in dry, non-humid environments, and kept away from heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other appliances that produce heat.
While both are equally sturdy and safe, there are some differences between these two towers. The Convertible Helper Tower has the option to convert into a table and chair, while the Foldable Helper Tower does not have this feature. The Foldable Helper Tower can fold for easy storage. Another feature of the Foldable Helper Tower is an adjustable standing platform (3 height options) adjusting as your child grows, while the Convertible Helper Tower only has an adjustable step (3 height options) which is used as a seat when the tower converts into a table.
The Safety Net is a Helper Tower accessory for the first months of use. It can create a protective barrier while your little one is getting familiar with the Helper Tower and gaining confidence.
Please note, if your child is not firmly stable yet, or cannot stand unaided we suggest not using the Helper Tower until the child is fully stable and can stand unsupported.
The Helper Tower is made from FSC Certified (sustainably harvested) Birch plywood and solid Pine. We use a 0-VOC water-based finish that is formaldehyde and lead free.
What parents like you have to say
- Brittany T.Verified BuyerReviewingMini Chef Convertible | Helper TowerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoGreat learning tool to involve kiddos
Well built, perfect size for its purpose, lovely aesthetic. Kiddo at almost a year has taken to it immediately and we can't wait to keep teaching him and involving him! Also excited about the table feature.
- Anthony P.Verified BuyerReviewingMini Chef Convertible | Helper TowerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoPoppa’s helper
Looks beautiful. Can’t wait to use it.
- June H.Verified BuyerReviewingMini Chef Convertible | Helper TowerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoAwesome product.
High quality product. Assembly instructions were great!
- Rhonda J.Verified BuyerReviewingMini Chef Convertible | Helper TowerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoTop jr chef
Awesome, my granddaughter loves to climb up and help out with meal prep.
- Lixin S.Verified BuyerReviewingMini Chef Convertible | Helper TowerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoQuality product
The tower is well-made, sturdy, and aesthetically pleasing. My kid loves it. For younger toddlers, you may want to purchase the safety net. My kid almost fell out of the tower without one.
You may also like