Piccalio’s open-ended toys and furniture help the play emerge from within the child.
Piccalio is known for their swoon-worthy wooden products for kids.
Non-toxic and beautiful children's items for home and beyond.
Piccalio’s helper tower is destined to become an indispensable part of kitchen life.
Can furniture teach kids stuff? Yup.
Open-ended living for independent learning
Stirring, mixing, kneading dough, cutting, slicing, pouring, spooning, brushing teeth and washing dishes are all great activities your little one can enjoy with the help of a toddler tower.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use a damp, clean cloth to wipe the surfaces. Slight maintenance may be required over time.
Don’t leave or store your Piccalio products outside. They are protected by a lacquer coating but are made of wood and are therefore susceptible to damage caused by exposure to rain and wet conditions.
We recommend keeping our wood products in dry, non-humid environments, and kept away from heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other appliances that produce heat.
While both are equally sturdy and safe, there are some differences between these two towers. The Convertible Helper Tower has the option to convert into a table and chair, while the Foldable Helper Tower does not have this feature. The Foldable Helper Tower can fold for easy storage. Another feature of the Foldable Helper Tower is an adjustable standing platform (3 height options) adjusting as your child grows, while the Convertible Helper Tower only has an adjustable step (3 height options) which is used as a seat when the tower converts into a table.
The Safety Net is a Helper Tower accessory for the first months of use. It can create a protective barrier while your little one is getting familiar with the Helper Tower and gaining confidence.
Please note, if your child is not firmly stable yet, or cannot stand unaided we suggest not using the Helper Tower until the child is fully stable and can stand unsupported.
The Helper Tower is made from FSC Certified (sustainably harvested) Birch plywood and solid Pine. We use a 0-VOC water-based finish that is formaldehyde and lead free.
What parents like you have to say
- Siqi L.Verified BuyerReviewingMini Chef Convertible | Helper TowerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars15 seconds agogreat!
- Larissa G.Verified BuyerReviewingMini Chef Convertible | Helper TowerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayLove it
Got it for my toddler and she loves it.
- Max B.Verified BuyerReviewingMini Chef Convertible | Helper TowerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoToddler loves it!
Was a great gift and so useful!
- Mark B.Verified BuyerReviewingMini Chef Convertible | Helper TowerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoVery very Nice
My grandson will love this. Got it for his birthday and it’s so so nice. Recommend it.
- Georgia R.Verified BuyerReviewingMini Chef Convertible | Helper TowerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoVery sturdy
Satisfied with purchase! Easy to assemble
You may also like