Mini Chef Foldable Helper Tower
The Mini Chef Foldable Helper Tower offers your toddler a little boost, so they can safely chef it up. Teach them how to chop, stir, pour, and hopefully wash some dishes ;). All done? Just fold it up and tuck it away — until the next meal. It also offers friendly access to the bathroom sink and any other hard-to-reach places.
- Inspired by the Montessori philosophy
- Includes FREE Mini Wooden Cutter
- Adjustable standing platform (3 height options)
- Folds up for easy storage
Inspired by Montessori philosophy, our helper tower is designed to help young children safely participate in practical life activities such as chopping, stirring, pouring, washing dishes, and more! You can easily supervise your child as they work side-by-side with you in the kitchen.
Encourages independence, self-confidence, and skill development
- Material - Made with sustainably sourced FSC® birch plywood and New Zealand pine wood. Lead and phthalate safe, non-toxic finish.
- Safety - Conforms to ASTM F963, U.S. CPSC safety standards and California Prop 65. Intertek certified.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED - Tested for over 10,000 chemicals and passes the most stringent emission standards. It contributes to clean indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your little one to play and grow.
- Recommended age - 18 months to 6 years or up to 175 lbs (80 kg).
- Folds up for easy storage!
- Adjustable platform (3 height options).
- Flat packed, easy to assemble.
- Registered Design Patent. Designed by a Montessori mama.
Dimensions & Care
- Open 36” H x 18” W x 18” D
- Folded: 36“ H x 18” W x 6.3” D
- Platform height: (3 options) 17.72”, 15”, 12.6”
- Product Weight: 14lb
- Weight limit up to 175 lbs (80 kg)
- Cleans easily using a damp cloth and pH-neutral detergent.
- Do not expose to wet conditions.
- Made for indoor use.
Can furniture teach kids stuff? Yup.
Toddlers learn best when they touch things, smell things, taste things, and see things. Look for ways to provide hands-on, firsthand experiences to encourage independence and self-directed learning.
Open-ended living for independent learning.
Stirring, mixing, kneading dough, cutting, slicing, pouring, spooning, brushing teeth and washing dishes are all great activities your little one can enjoy with the help of a toddler tower.
Real wood. Made to last (and last).
We only use real wood, carefully and sustainably sourced (FSC®). Our products are treated with innovative, non-toxic coating that’s safe for you, and the planet. Plus, it's easy to clean - because duh!
Use a damp, clean cloth to wipe the surfaces. Slight maintenance may be required over time.
Don’t leave or store your Piccalio products outside. They are protected by a lacquer coating but are made of wood and are therefore susceptible to damage caused by exposure to rain and wet conditions.
We recommend keeping our wood products in dry, non-humid environments, and kept away from heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other appliances that produce heat.
While both are equally sturdy and safe, there are some differences between these two towers. The Convertible Helper Tower has the option to convert into a table and chair, while the Foldable Helper Tower does not have this feature. The Foldable Helper Tower can fold for easy storage. Another feature of the Foldable Helper Tower is an adjustable standing platform (3 height options) adjusting as your child grows, while the Convertible Helper Tower only has an adjustable step (3 height options) which is used as a seat when the tower converts into a table.
The Safety Net is a Helper Tower accessory for the first months of use. It can create a protective barrier while your little one is getting familiar with the Helper Tower and gaining confidence.
Please note, if your child is not firmly stable yet, or cannot stand unaided we suggest not using the Helper Tower until the child is fully stable and can stand unsupported.
The Helper Tower is made from FSC Certified (sustainably harvested) Birch plywood and solid Pine. We use a 0-VOC water-based finish that is formaldehyde and lead free.
What parents like you have to say
- Sarah T.Verified BuyerReviewingMini Chef Foldable Helper TowerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agovery happy!
We're pretty pleased with this helper tower! Its sturdy and easy to clean, super convenient that it folds away. And helps our toddler feel less frustrated when he wants to be included in the morning breakfast prep routine.
- MacieVerified ReviewerReviewingMini Chef Foldable Helper TowerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoThis has been the best thing for our family!
We absolutely love the helper tower! Our toddler loves helping in the kitchen with all the things! Best addition to our kitchen set up. If you are on the verge DEF DO IT!
- Elizabeth D.Verified BuyerReviewingMini Chef Foldable Helper TowerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoWe use it every day!
My kid loves it!
- Debbie N.Verified BuyerReviewingMini Chef Foldable Helper TowerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat tower for our little one
It’s been a fun addition to the kitchen area bringing our daughter closer to the ‘action’. She frequently requests help up. Easy to wipe clean after some food or water spills. Very happy with purchase.
- Jessica C.Verified BuyerReviewingMini Chef Foldable Helper TowerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove the look
Great quality! My daughter is 15 months old, and she was able to stand in it without us watching her all the time. There is a risk of her falling out when she sits down, but she figured it out. She’s loves standing on the tower to eat fruits. We haven’t been using the folding feature as much as our kitchen is big enough. We like that the height is adjustable and pretty easy to clean. Assembly was very easy. The wood is high quality.