Piccalio’s open-ended toys and furniture help the play emerge from within the child.
Piccalio is known for their swoon-worthy wooden products for kids.
Non-toxic and beautiful children's items for home and beyond.
Piccalio’s helper tower is destined to become an indispensable part of kitchen life.
The good kind of toys.
Totally awesome, modern play
Every part of the Pikler Triangle Set was designed to aid climbing. The height, the width, the dual top rung system and the climbing angle are all specifically designed to give the best experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use a damp, clean cloth to wipe the surfaces. Slight maintenance may be required over time.
Don’t leave or store your Piccalio products outside. They are protected by a lacquer coating but are made of wood and are therefore susceptible to damage caused by exposure to rain and wet conditions.
We recommend keeping our wood products in dry, non-humid environments, and kept away from heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other appliances that produce heat.
Set includes Pikler Triangle and Reversible Rockwall/Slide Ramp.
The weight limit is 132 lbs (60kg).
The Climber Pikler Triangle Set is made from FSC Certified (sustainably harvested) Birch plywood and solid Pine. We use a 0-VOC water-based finish that is formaldehyde and lead free.
Yes, the Climber Pikler Triangle Set folds for easy storage.
The overall footprint is approximately 64” x 28”.
What parents like you have to say
- Lauren M.Verified BuyerReviewingClimber | Pikler Triangle SetI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoOur daughter loves!
The best purchase we've made in a while! Our daughter loves to climb, slide, and use the Pikler as a fort (with a blanket on top). If you're thinking about buying this, do it! Hours of fun for littles!
- mary O.Verified BuyerReviewingClimber | Pikler Triangle SetI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat purchase!
My toddler loves this 🤩🤩
- Rachel W.Verified BuyerReviewingClimber | Pikler Triangle SetI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove the triangle set
I wanted something that my son could use for a while. He is 12.5 months and is already climbing it daily. The material is high quality and very sturdy.
- Chelsea H.Verified BuyerReviewingClimber | Pikler Triangle SetI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoWe love this set!
I purchased this for my 8 month old baby, and my only regret is not having it sooner. My baby plays on it every day and it has helped him develop standing, side-walking, and climbing skills. He loves crawling underneath it and playing with toys that we attach to it.
- Abby H.Verified BuyerReviewingClimber | Pikler Triangle SetI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoWould recommend.
My son loves this pikler. On the pricey side, but it’s a beautiful piece of equipment.
You may also like